Property management services can vary significantly and services can vary depending on the company and its focus.
Here are several things to consider when factoring in what type of Property Management Company you will need for your property and your needs.
- Are you a first time or reoccurring Landlord/Investor.
- Are you looking for long or short term tenant(s)
- Do you have one or multiple property(s)
- Are you looking to be involved with your tenant(s)
- What is the profit margin you want to achieve
- What amount of maintenance will your property need long term to keep it a viable rental
- What expenses are you willing to incur
- Do you need annual or monthly management and will this affect your overall profit margins you are hoping to achieve
These are just a few things to consider as you decide what type of services that best fit your needs both in the short term as well as the long term.
The better prepared you are the better success and happier with the outcome you will be when selecting a Property Management service as each company can offer many variations of services.
Stay tuned for additional postings on this topic and many others in the weeks/months to come.